Medical Wound Dressing Hydrocolloid Dressing
Medical Wound Dressing Hydrocolloid dressing is a kind of elastic dressing made of pressure sensitive adhesive with CMC (carboxymethylcellulose) hydrophilic granules.
1. There is semi-permeable matte polyurethane or polyurethane foam to enhance the absorbency.
2. When the thickness of hydrocolloid dressing is 0.4mm thick:
Moisture permeability 0.34g/10 cm²/24h/37℃, 1.06g/10 cm²/72h/37℃
Hygroscopic ability 2. 40g/10 cm²/24h/37℃, 2.46g/10 cm²/72h/37℃
Hygroscopic capacity 2.74g/10cm²/24h/37℃, 3.52g/10cm²/72h/37℃ (only for reference)
3. Hygroscopic capability: 2.83g/g/24h/37℃, 3.23g/g/72h/37℃ (only for reference)
4. PH 5.7 Acid & Alkali Resistance PH3-12.
5. Hygroscopic capacity and hygroscopic capability can be adjusted according to clinical needs.
1. Excellent exudates absorption capability.
2. Keep the wound in a moist environment, promote wound healing, effectively release pains and reduce wound care frequency.
3. Water-proof, protect the wound from microbial invasion.
4. Excellent elasticith and self- adhesive, convenient and comfortable to wear.
5. Please change the dressing when it turns white.
6. Easy to peel off, no adherence to wound, so effectively reduce the potential damage and pains.
7. Available in different sizes and shapes to meet the clinical needs.
For slight or moderate exudating wounds
1. Leg ulcer； 2. I-II degree bedsores； 3. Superficial and small burn wound； 4. Post-operation wound； 5. Skin-donor sites； 6. All kinds of superficial wound and cosmetic wound； 7. For granulation and epithelialisation process of chronic wound.https://www.china-medicaldressing.com/index.html