Heat Sealing Gusseted Rolls
2. Excellent anti-bacterial properties, air permeability, anti-bacterial properties and clean opening performance;
3. Transparent PET/PP film with medical grade paper (household paper/imported self-adhesive dialysis paper: 60G / 70G French Arjo paper). Folding the membrane will increase the internal volume.
4. Water-based non-toxic ink printing
5. After STEAM and EO are sterilized, use the color change indicator to clear the color change. The color indicator of formaldehyde (formalin form) can be customized.
7. The length of the roll can be cut into any size as required, and the simple heat sealing machine can quickly and conveniently seal.
8. The shelf life of the product itself is 2 years. After sterilization, the sterile state can be maintained for 180 days. It is recommended to store the product in a clean place with a temperature lower than 25°C and a humidity lower than 60%.