Sterilization Paper Bag
Super blocking bacteria, excellent sealing, clean peeling, conforming to ISO11607 and EN868 standards.
Provide color-changing instructions with clear status.
2. Place special-shaped and sharp objects correctly to ensure safe peeling when using.
3. Seal the bag mouth with a sealing device, and indicate the time, purpose and other relevant information.
4. Place the sealed bag correctly.
5. The color change should be confirmed during processing: gray-black after sterilization; ethylene oxide is brown after sterilization.
6. After use, remove the items in the direction indicated by the peeling.